Sunday, May 23

SUN-day!

did you get my title? hahaha! lame i know!

anyway, i didn't end up seeing the fireworks tonight, but instead, i went to a pool & bbq party hosted by my friend. they recently had their pool cleaned and set for the warmer weather so we grabbed the chance to put on some bathing suits and spend some time under the sun.

outfit: AA tee, keds sneakers, celine purse, f21 shades






some photos courtesy of arianne

btw, i just noticed that i have 100 followers already! wow!!! thanks so much everyone! i'm so flattered that anyone would even think that my posts are interesting. hahaha! i'll try to update often and think of new things to feature in this blog. im thinking of doing a "comment of the day" type of thing where i'll try to highlight a comment from a previous post and either react or reply to it.

also, i like the idea of posting deals and sales of the week just like what i did in my previous post. so if you know of some deals (especially canadian ones), feel free to email me! :D

speaking of emails, to those who expressed their interest in the clothes swap i proposed, i will be emailing you with the details later today (monday) or on tuesday. please start looking into your closets and see what you can offer. thanks!

11 comments:

  1. That looks like the perfect way to spend a Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! thanks for taking time to visit my blog!

    Love the outfit! I recognize u from chictopia. it's summer now! light and easy breezy clothing is a must!!

    Raisa
    visit and follow
    Stylefool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is too cute <3<3 I love love love this :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food looks amazing!


    And make sure to enter the Kelsi Dagger "Carly" Sandals giveaway on my blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the yellow :)

    I wish it were warm enough where I lived to swim...sigh.

    I GOT YOUR EMAIL!!! And...I'm the most excited girl ever right now. Holy cow!! I'm dying a little bit of happiness of the said swap! replying sooon!!

    Love,
    maggie:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh omgosh. those kababs looks so delicious. wow i'm hungry. and i love your big bird shirt. haha. fashion seriously needs to be less serious some times. and I know I didn't let you know earlier, but I'd love to be in on your swap email! if you could shoot me one that'd be great! flealad@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like an awesome way to spend the weekend :)

    thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just what I want to be doing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm craving from some BBQ meat right now. Too bad I don't have a BBQ grill and a backyard to have a BBQ party, hahahaha :D Dang it!

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. yum yum yummm, delicious food!

    thanks for the comment =) I'm your new follower! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post! Can I come over next time???

    ReplyDelete

comment and come back next post. you might be comment of the day!

i'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails