Thursday, September 30

Store Feature: Alainn Bella

guess what? today, while i was trying to take outfit photos, the wind caught my camera at such a bad position and pushed it over the ground. the lens hit the cement and it won't function properly now. to cut the long story short, i have officially said goodbye to my camera. it sucks because i have a couple of parties to go to this weekend and i need to have a camera to take photos of course.

in the mean time, while waiting for a new one, i have figured out a way to still keep posting here in my blog. it was just the perfect timing that megan from alainn bella contacted me a few days ago wanting to offer my readers a discount to her online store.

in case you haven't heard of alainn bella before, it's a newly opened online store carrying some budget friendly pieces without sacrificing style and chicness. i thought it would be neat to show you how i would style my favorite pieces in the store.

from the new arrivals

from the sale section

my personal favorites!
Align Center

as i mentioned, for being a reader of my blog, you get a 20% discount off of everything in the store (excluding sale items) by using the code 'sybil'. so hurry now! get shopping!! :D

Comment of the Day: Maggie
absolutely nothing wrong with repeating an outfit...I do it all the time lol and as far as the bangs if you are unsure part your hair about an inch or two down the middle and try on the clip on hair extensions ....that way if you don't like the way you look you can just take them out lol ...the beauty of fake hair lol

that's such a neat idea!!! i might have to really try that out first. that or, i might try and use some photo editing skills and see how i would look with hair in my forehead! hahahaha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails