good news that i got yesterday, i knew i had to blog about it right away and move this feature for today. i hope you don't mind that. i was out with some friends today for dinner after attending the fringe festival.
Comment of the Day: Mitzi Cocoa
I love that red cardigan! Congratulations on getting the job!! I would say wait to see the boy, save up, and take a few days off to travel down with a cheap flight booked in advance!
amidst all the comments i got to push thru with the calgary flight, i'm actually thinking of taking this suggestion to wait it out.. there are a couple of reasons, both practical and personal. i already talked to the boy and i guess the final decision is still up to me. if i really want to, taking the bus can be a viable option as well (shoutout to mel & rita for suggesting!). hhmmm...
btw, thank you to everyone who commented about my good news and congratulated me. i'm excited and scared at the same time. aaahhh!!!