Sunday, May 30

tagged on a sunday!

so here i am, trying to think of what to blog today (sunday), and poof! niki or tinysailor decided to tag me with a couple of questions. now i have something to post! hahaha, my logical reasoning is quite senseless, yes? anyway, on to the questions..

1. What shoe size are you?
US size 7 (why is this the first question, will anyone give me free shoes!? hahaha!)

2.Where do you work?
Unemployed (boohoo! i did finish my commerce degree majoring in marketing and management. i need a job!)

3.Favorite piece of clothing you own
hmm.. i really don't want to play favorites, but right now, i would have to say my AA lace body suit.

4.Your favorite blog?
Selective Potential, Calivintage, Clothes Horse, Haute Pursuit, Late Afternoon and basically all those in my blog roll >>>>>>

5.Do you have any pets?
none.

6.How many siblings do you have?
1 younger brother

7.If you could live anywhere where would it be?
tough question. if i can afford it, i'd live in NYC or somewhere back in the Philippines

8.What were you doing before this?
eating grilled cheese and grapes, hahaha!

9.Your favorite food?
it's safe to say that i love everything. im fond of desserts (except cake) and anything hot & spicy.

10.Do you have a middle name?
like a second name? yes..

11.Your favorite websites?
chictopia.com
notcot.org
shopping sites, of course! haha!

12.Who do you tag?
i wanna tag my clothing swap buddies: jess and jen

******

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by my blog, followed me, made a comment and have continuously supported everything that i have done here. I really appreciate it with my whole heart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails