Friday, March 5

oh wow..

aackk, before posting my outfit pictures today, i was editing them and realized that i gained in the last few weeks. i dont think it's from my calgary trip (coz i actually lost some from that one). aahhh! now that the weather is warming up, i really want to wear those new clothes and of course, i cannot gain any more pounds for me to fit in them! hahaha!
outfit: suzy shier jacket, ae hoodie, divi tunic, f21 jeans, gojane oxfords

im still so sleepy!

so these photos were taken at 8:30am inside one of the university classrooms while i was waiting for the rest of the graders for managerial accounting. we were scheduled to do massive grading of the midterms that happened last wednesday night. and guess what? we started at 9am and finished at 5pm. OMG! i was probably sitting and in front of test papers for 7.5 hours (took 3o minutes to just eat pizza for lunch). the good thing is, we were able to finish checking and i won't need to go back til the final exam. the bad thing is, i won't get paid for that 8 hours of work til march 19. aahhhh..
now off i go looking for a more permanent full time job..

14 comments:

  1. I have to loose weight for my summer clothes too lol I like dont fit in anything anymore ...smh you look great though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are already on "LOOK 10", if you are interested, please check and do some comment.

    YOU ARE ON:http://look10.blogspot.com/2010/03/animated-confessions.html

    You can also ask to be removed from LOOK 10.
    Pick your prize, saying AWARD, if you want. It’s for your blog.
    Greetings
    Vicen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR BLOG,I LOVE YOUR STYLE,KISSES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx for your comment :)
    I wrote in english because I know that most of my readers are not french ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. you looks so adorable! the scarf is super cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'd be cross-eyed after all that grading!
    you look great here; love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! another amazing post! just love your blog, such an inspiration! definitely bookmarking you! hope you can stop by my blog sometime :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!!
    I just came across your blog and holy cow, is it adorable.

    Your style is so cute!
    I love all of the layering you use. I would never think to layer multiple jackets/cardis :):)

    Anyways, I look forward to seeing more blog posts from you :).

    Good luck with the job situation!

    Following you!

    Love,
    Magpie:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god, i've gained a lot of weight too this winter :( my old jeans feel so tight!!!

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how effortless and edgy this outfit looks! I want to put something similar together for myself :)

    ReplyDelete

comment and come back next post. you might be comment of the day!

i'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails