Saturday, December 19

AVATAR



Brilliant, Powerful, Excellent, Beautiful, Breath-taking, Amazing

I love the soundtrack - tribal meditative tunes..aaaah! so powerful!
I love the animation and effects - real people and the animated creatures were just seamlessly together in every scene, it's freaking AMAZING!
I love the plot - had a moral story that is so apt for what's happening today without being too cheesy
I love the typical story - follow adventures of how lame guy becomes a warrior and then a hero who saves the world. I mean, everyone falls for that, right?!! hahaha!


I mean, If this movie doesn't blow your mind, you have serious problems!!!!

GO.WATCH.NOW!

1 comment:

comment and come back next post. you might be comment of the day!

i'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails