Friday, August 27

swap-a-doodie!


if you would look back in my previous posts, i actually realized that i wore something blue in almost each day, which is quite weird for me since i used to not own anything blue in my closet. and what better way to end the week than to wear total blue!!!
i'm actually wearing some swap items. my closet is growing not just because of new purchases but also through swapping with other bloggers. jasmine sent me this dress through a random exchange we had a few weeks ago. on the other hand, the peterpan collar is actually detachable and i got it from olivia of young captive through chic swap.

outfit: unknown shirt, forever21 dress, young captive collar, joe fresh tights, gojane oxfords

it's friday once again!! im starting to put value on weekends, especially now that i have to go to work 5 times a week! this weekend, im planning on attending my student group's picnic (if the weather permits) and looking through readers' blogs. i've been so occupied with work that it's been so tough to get back to all the wonderful comments i've been getting. i apologize and i promise to visit each and everyone of you!

what are your plans for the weekend?

Comment of the Day: idée_géniale
Hope your new job is going well!! This outfit look completely professional.

aaahhh.. im still on job training, but next week, we get to work on real insurance claims. and then after a week, i actually get my own office desk/space! yey! anyway, i have some office photos to show you next week (i took them while everyone else was out for lunch break. hahahaha!).

30 comments:

  1. Oh my! The tights, the dress and the collar all look amazing together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I really love the peter pan collar! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm SO jealous you got that detachable peter pan collar! i'm definitely getting it when i get a bit of extra money laying around! it just completes everything! i'm so glad i sent some blue over to you :) you look great in that color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whaaat the heck. I love those tights.
    Are those a recent purchase? I want spotted tights oh-so-bad.

    One day let's do a food-tripping Thursday together, seeing as we're both from the 204 and all, haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your tights :) i know how you feel about working 5 days a week and how weekends are just so valuable to you. sometimes for me, it's so valuable that i sleep almost all day on saturdays. haha!!! that's my life for almost 2 yrs now i think.. include night school on top of that... sigh.. :)

    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love the collar on that top, so pretty ♥

    *following your blog flower*

    Eda ♥

    candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely blue dress looks awesome pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the darling collar on that shirt!

    http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER cute shirt and tights...great look on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the collar is so adorable and so are the tights :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ensemble,i really love your deep marine blue forever 21 dress and your oxfords :D they are super cool :)




    StopAndStareStyle = my super-duper fashion & style blog :D COMMENT,FOLLOW,READ & ENJOY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love this look but am not too sure about the shoes...I would have loved to see some more sky blue down there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the all blue outfit :) Love the tights :) Have a great weekend :)

    L x
    Half Dressed

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love that overalls outerwear so much!!

    love,vdcouture

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute and fun look,
    http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. adorable, i love the collar:)

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  17. That shirt is adorable!! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely outfit. Love the peter pan collar and the dress you wore on top of the blouse. They made a very chic combo. Love the dotted tights, too!I'm itching to wear mine but it's still pretty warm outside. Can't wait for Fall :D

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow the Peter Pan collar looks amazing with this outfit you are going to be able to use this on so many outfits, Blue looks good on you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look so cute here!! love how you paired the blue. and adding the collar is just genius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love your outfit! you are beautiful! ;)

    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love, LOVE the tights!!!
    Great post :)

    xo,
    Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have the sweetest smile! I love the detachable peter-pan collar!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the collar on that top! It's SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the collar! I love the tights (I'm in serious need of a pair like that. Serious.) And I love your smile!

    :)

    Best wishes,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  26. I found the color blue very soothing; I suppose it reminds me of the skies and the ocean --so I guess I'm making a trip to the beach this weekend :-) Have a great one yourself! Love the collar!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Still love the dot tights! I really wanted a pair from american apparel where instead of dots, they were hearts.

    adorable!

    xx
    Jade
    urban-nails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh dear, i've been on vacation for a week and only just saw this! the collar looks adorable with this outfit and i couldn't be happier that you like it. thanks for showing if off! xo

    ReplyDelete

comment and come back next post. you might be comment of the day!

i'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails